- Roy Hibbert tweets he's fine after injury scarePosted 43 days ago
- Cubs manager job: Manny Acta out, Brad Ausmus on the risePosted 43 days ago
- Dolphins players questioning offensive gameplanPosted 43 days ago
- Cards' Molina wins sixth straight Gold GlovePosted 43 days ago
- Roundup: New X-Men Movie Looks Fantastic, Oregon Ducks Fans Are Idiots & Baby Cries When Mom SingsPosted 43 days ago
- Doc Rivers: Clippers 'were not ready' for LakersPosted 43 days ago
- Fantasy football rankings, Week 9: WR rankings for PPR, standard leaguesPosted 43 days ago
- Matt Ryan has a Cardinals problemPosted 43 days ago
- Red Sox take 3-2 WS lead on Lester's gemPosted 43 days ago
- Juventus vs. Catania, Preview and TV schedule: Should be simple for JuventusPosted 43 days ago
Monday's Injury News
- Updated: October 14, 2013
Dustin Penner missed yesterday’s game with an upper body injury. He was also a healthy scratch earlier in the season. There was some hope he could land a top six role in Anaheim, that now seems unlikely.
Patrick Kaleta will miss at least 2 games from suspension and possibly more once he has a hearing with the league on Tuesday. He illegally hit Columbus’ Jack Johnson.
Anton Khudobin slipped and fell awkwardly while playing the puck against Phonex over the weekend. He is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Tuesday. Khudobin had begun the year strong and was in position to challenge Cam Ward for more starting time.
Tim Thomas is still recovering from his “minor” groin pull. Not sure if he will be back this week but we’ll keep a close eye on reports.
Rick Nash was hit by San Jose’s Brad Stuart on Tuesday and is now at home recovering from a concussion. It’s very difficult to say when he will return, right now all we can do is wait and hope he’s symptom free.
Tomas Hertl took a hard hit from Clarke MacArthur and had to be helped to the dressing room (collective *gasp* from the FHS writing crew). Apparently he is just a bit “sore” and should be ok in a day or two.
Alex Edler is still serving his 3 game suspension for an illegal hit on one Tomas Hertl – the kid is just everywhere.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.