- Roy Hibbert tweets he's fine after injury scarePosted 128 days ago
- Cubs manager job: Manny Acta out, Brad Ausmus on the risePosted 128 days ago
- Dolphins players questioning offensive gameplanPosted 128 days ago
- Cards' Molina wins sixth straight Gold GlovePosted 128 days ago
- Roundup: New X-Men Movie Looks Fantastic, Oregon Ducks Fans Are Idiots & Baby Cries When Mom SingsPosted 128 days ago
- Doc Rivers: Clippers 'were not ready' for LakersPosted 128 days ago
- Fantasy football rankings, Week 9: WR rankings for PPR, standard leaguesPosted 128 days ago
- Matt Ryan has a Cardinals problemPosted 128 days ago
- Red Sox take 3-2 WS lead on Lester's gemPosted 128 days ago
- Juventus vs. Catania, Preview and TV schedule: Should be simple for JuventusPosted 128 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 09-12-13
- Updated: September 12, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this game day…
Ben Shpigel: The Jets take a cram course to prepare.
Brian Costello: No surgery is needed yet for Mark Sanchez.
OSN: Sanchez and Jets fans are hoping that the injury rules him out for the season.
AP: Geno Smith gets his first taste of the Jets-Patriots rivalry.
NFL.com: Their rookie QB helped the Jets win in a stunner. Geno is a nominee for GMC’s Never Say Never Moment.
Charlie Frankel: A chilled-out Kellen Winslow starts hot.
Pro Football Focus: Sheldon Richardson flashed a top-notch run stopping ability. He is ranked 3rd in their race for Rookie of the Year.
West Milford Messenger: David Harris donates sneakers to campers.
Darryl Slater: Antonio Allen is enjoying his journey from a seventh-round pick to a starter.
Kimberley A. Martin: The Jets’ young defense faces a big test.
.Hank Gola: The hurting New England Patriots will need plenty from Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
MachlinT: What would you do to have the Jets beat the Patriots?
Sherman Plunkett: Reality & perception.
AFCxxBEAST: The good, the bad and the ugly.
The Jet Press: The good, the bad and the ugly.
NY Jets Draft: The great, good, bad and the ugly.
Jets Insider previews the game.
JetNation presents Patriots players to watch.
CSNNE has matchups to look for.
Kristian Dyer gives you 3 things to watch.
Rich Cimini tells you what to watch for.
Jane McManus: The Ines Sainz incident helped spark change in the locker room.
Over the Cap: The Pittsburgh Steelers clear $1.5 million in cap space with Heath Miller‘s restructure.
AP: Cleveland Browns rookie Barkevious Mingo is cleared to play.
AP: Roger Goodell said that the NFL should pay attention to those offended by the Washington nickname. Roger that.
New York Times: New York Giants RB Brandon Jacobs has a new attitude.
USA Today: NFL players test their coaches’ patience. Patience comes to those who wait.
SI: The Seattle Seahawks have undercover police in San Francisco 49ers apparel.
MMQB: The read-option as we know it is dead.
Deadspin: Mike Vanderjagt is punked twice by drunken comedians. It wasn’t really funny or anything.
The Onion: A billboard alerts drivers to the existence of a sit-com starring Jerry Seinfeld.
Join the random conversations in our thread about nothing.
Here are yesterday’s links, in case you missed them.
And lastly, am I just me, or didn’t the Buffalo Bills make a bunch of mistakes in their game and still kept it close with the Pats? They lost the game with some clock mismanagement there in the end. The Pats are banged up and didn’t even practice this week, but everybody is counting out the Jets. Anyways, I don’t really get this song but here is Aerosmith’s “My Fist Your Face”:
Have a great day, everyone!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.