- Roy Hibbert tweets he's fine after injury scarePosted 44 days ago
- Cubs manager job: Manny Acta out, Brad Ausmus on the risePosted 44 days ago
- Dolphins players questioning offensive gameplanPosted 44 days ago
- Cards' Molina wins sixth straight Gold GlovePosted 44 days ago
- Roundup: New X-Men Movie Looks Fantastic, Oregon Ducks Fans Are Idiots & Baby Cries When Mom SingsPosted 44 days ago
- Doc Rivers: Clippers 'were not ready' for LakersPosted 44 days ago
- Fantasy football rankings, Week 9: WR rankings for PPR, standard leaguesPosted 44 days ago
- Matt Ryan has a Cardinals problemPosted 44 days ago
- Red Sox take 3-2 WS lead on Lester's gemPosted 44 days ago
- Juventus vs. Catania, Preview and TV schedule: Should be simple for JuventusPosted 45 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 10-04-13
- Updated: October 4, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Aloha Friday…
Michael J. Fensom: Rex Ryan has consulted Rob Ryan in how to gameplan against Matt Ryan. I think Ryan is gonna come out the winner in this game.
Neil Best: Jon Gruden says that it’s too early to pass judgment on Geno Smith. We don’t know yet whether this guy right here is the guy or not the guy.
Darryl Slater: Santonio Holmes says that he can’t throw it to himself. In basketball that would be travelling.
Charlie Frankel: Santonio’s availability is up in the air.
J.P. Pelzman: David Nelson knows that the team is facing a tough stretch of games.
The Jet Press: The Jets should sign free agent WR Josh Cribbs.
Jets Insider: Brian Winters is making an impression.
Mark Cannizzaro: After his arrest, Mike Goodson wants to reward the Jets for standing by him.
Kristian Dyer: The Jets defense is at the bottom in turnovers.
Jane McManus: Dee Milliner did not practice.
Xes&Os: Kyle Wilson is still performing above average.
Justin Terranova: Damien Woody says that a toned down Rex is part of his evolution.
AP: Brandon Weeden rallies the Cleveland Browns past the Buffalo Bills, 37-24. Both teams were doing this thing where they catch the punt and run with it. I think we should try that, too.
ESPN: Injuries are catching up with the Bills. The Bills are piling up on the injury list.
NFP: The New England Patriots IR Vince Wilfork and cut Zach Sudfeld. It’s just really unfair that they keep winning with Matt Mulligan in the roster.
SB Nation: Did Bill Belichick sabotage the Philadelphia Eagles?
Big Blue View: The New York Giants acquire LB John Beason from the Carolina Panthers.
MMQB: Malik Jackson is quietly keying the Denver Broncos defense.
USA Today: Post-football woes were a factor in Paul Oliver‘s death.
Advanced NFL Stats: Rest vs. rust after Thursday Night Football.
Deadspins: Shirtless Dolphins bro witnesses Capitol shooting, bro.
OSN: Tips for turning your NFL season around.
Here are yesterday’s links.
And here is 311 with “Evolution”:
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.