- Roy Hibbert tweets he's fine after injury scarePosted 132 days ago
- Cubs manager job: Manny Acta out, Brad Ausmus on the risePosted 132 days ago
- Dolphins players questioning offensive gameplanPosted 132 days ago
- Cards' Molina wins sixth straight Gold GlovePosted 132 days ago
- Roundup: New X-Men Movie Looks Fantastic, Oregon Ducks Fans Are Idiots & Baby Cries When Mom SingsPosted 132 days ago
- Doc Rivers: Clippers 'were not ready' for LakersPosted 132 days ago
- Fantasy football rankings, Week 9: WR rankings for PPR, standard leaguesPosted 132 days ago
- Matt Ryan has a Cardinals problemPosted 132 days ago
- Red Sox take 3-2 WS lead on Lester's gemPosted 132 days ago
- Juventus vs. Catania, Preview and TV schedule: Should be simple for JuventusPosted 132 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 10-24-13
- Updated: October 24, 2013
And then you realize, it’s only Thursday. But then you realize, there’s football tonight! And then you realize, it’s the Panthers and the Buccaneers. Anyway, here are your daily New York Jets links for today…
Brian Costello: Rex Ryan says that Bill Belichick needs to make up his mind.
Dennis Waszak Jr.: Geno Smith is showing promise despite his inconsistency.
Charlie Frankel: Geno is intent on improving his consistency.
Seth Walder: Smith gets his teammates to put in overtime.
Kimberley A. Martin: Ryan says that Geno is on a week-to-week basis.
Tara Sullivan: Geno is okay with his week-to-week status.
SB Nation: Is Geno good enough to beat the Cincinnati Bengals?
Randy Lange: It is still weird, but David Garrard is active again.
Jane McManus: Garrard’s wife reroutes him to the Jets.
Stu Woo: Bilal Powell and Chris Ivory are two able running backs.
Matt Ehalt: David Nelson is filling in nicely.
Mark Cannizzaro: The belittled Jets wide receivers are helping the team stay afloat.
Ben Shpigel: Every game brings an extra-large challenge for Antonio Allen.
Darryl Slater: Calvin Pace is not stressing over decreased playing time.
NBC New York: Unsung heroes are leading the way for the Jets.
The Post: Jets players talk about overboard Twitter abuse.
The Jet Press: Myths about the Jets are already busted.
The Jets Blog: Extra analysis.
Cincy Jungle: Jets at Bengals primer.
SB Nation: There’s a lot to like in the Jets-Bengals game.
Deadspin: The St. Louis Rams asked Brett Favre to unretire. Apparently, even the idea of reuniting with Brian Schottenheimer and Kellen Clemens couldn’t make him play again.
Over the Cap: The Miami Dolphins removed OL Bryant McKinnie‘s 2014 season.
ESPN: Ryan Tannehill has a shoulder injury.
ESPN: The Doug Marrone and Sean Payton connection is still strong.
NFP: Is New Orleans Saints TE Jimmy Graham just scratching the surface?
NFP: The New York Giants have placed David Baas on injured reserve.
USA Today: QB Peyton Manning missed his first practice as a Denver Bronco.
MMQB: Seattle Seahawks CB Richard Sherman on concussions and safety.
MMQB: Former NFL FB Fred McCrary battles the effects of 11 NFL seasons.
Doug Farrar: Despite safeguards, pain management in the NFL is still a risky business. A few good men are losin’ it for the color of money.
Don Banks: Rule changes should be looked at as saving and not ruining football.
Here are yesterday’s links, in case you missed them somehow.
Here is SB Nation’s video preview:
And here is New Found Glory with a cover of “Good Enough”:
Happy Thursday, everyone!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.