- Roy Hibbert tweets he's fine after injury scarePosted 175 days ago
- Cubs manager job: Manny Acta out, Brad Ausmus on the risePosted 175 days ago
- Dolphins players questioning offensive gameplanPosted 175 days ago
- Cards' Molina wins sixth straight Gold GlovePosted 175 days ago
- Roundup: New X-Men Movie Looks Fantastic, Oregon Ducks Fans Are Idiots & Baby Cries When Mom SingsPosted 175 days ago
- Doc Rivers: Clippers 'were not ready' for LakersPosted 175 days ago
- Fantasy football rankings, Week 9: WR rankings for PPR, standard leaguesPosted 175 days ago
- Matt Ryan has a Cardinals problemPosted 175 days ago
- Red Sox take 3-2 WS lead on Lester's gemPosted 175 days ago
- Juventus vs. Catania, Preview and TV schedule: Should be simple for JuventusPosted 175 days ago
NFL picks and predictions 2013, Week 6: Rams vs. Texans
- Updated: October 10, 2013
NFL experts are picking the winner of the Rams vs. Texans in Week 6.
The Texans and Rams both enter Week 6 at 2-3 and will battle for a third win on Sunday. With the Texans at home, they come into the game as 7.5-point favorites. While the Texans have the better reputation and talent, both teams have struggled greatly on offense and if the Rams can take advantage of Houston’s mistakes, St. Louis could easily pull off the upset.
The eight-man panel at CBS Sports believes the Texans will win the game straight up with a unanimous decision. However, when the spread is taken into account, two of the experts say the point difference is too much. Yahoo! Sports is also in favor of the Texans in a straight up matchup.
The SB Nation panel is not a fan of the Rams in this matchup. The group all selected the Texans to beat the Rams at home in Week 6.
The Texans will host the Rams on Sunday at 1 p.m. on FOX.
More from SB Nation NFL
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.